Sunday, August 28, 2011

You've Had a Birthday...

Shout Hooray!

Matt's birthday was 2 weeks ago! (I'm very behind in blogging! These past two months have been busy!) We were able to finally go see a movie (thank you Davis' for baby sitting!) and get some sushi (Matt LOVES sushi). Then we had some cake and ice cream. I didn't really get any pictures of us celebrating, except this one:

Happy Birthday! This is the only one he'd let me take :)
I'm so grateful for him in my life and Ellie's life! He's a wonderful husband and father. He just started his Masters in Engineering, so he's been much busier, but he still tries his best to make time for us. There are so many things I love about him. One, since the baby has come into our lives, is that he loves to give her baths! It's fun to watch them interact and have that bonding moment. He's a great dad!
Daddy entertaining baby while I make birthday breakfast. He likes to think she's ready to walk and stand already!

He loves to snuggle with his little girl!

My favorite people :)
Hopefully this year is as fun and eventful as the last!

**In case anyone is wondering, I put up 4 posts with lots of pictures today, so you may have to keep scrolling down!**

1 comment:

Nick & Dana said...

Happy birthday again matt! Ellie looks happy to have daddy snuggling with her