Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Matters

Three weeks ago we had the privilege of having both our families in town! It was so great to finally have visitors and see family. It had been 8 months since we'd seen our family (excluding my mom who was here in June). I've never gone that long without seeing them, and the last time Matt went that long without seeing his family was on the mission. We were both very excited to see our families! And felt blessed they could all take time off work to come be with us for Ellie's baby blessing.

Matt and I played tour guides for our families. Pretty much I saw all the same sites twice, but it was still fun!
First time Grandpa!

Uncle Kody

Aw :) I love capturing couples without them knowing.

Walser kids (minus Brittany)
Went to the Seattle Air Show
Great Grandma and Grandpa Van Ry

Walser Family

My silly siblings with the Billy Goats Gruff

Jensen Family and the Troll

Nathan pretending to change a diaper

Morris kids and Katelyn :)

Snoqualmie Falls

Seattle temple

Base of Mt. Rainier

Daddy keeping Ellie warm

Morris Family

Uncle Isaac
We had so much fun! I can't wait for future family reunions/vacations. By the time everyone left I was pretty tired, but I'd say it was worth it! :)


Side note about title: I used to love the TGIF shows on ABC! Family Matters, Boy Meets World, and Step by Step. I may have re-watched all of those my freshman year of college everyday on ABC Family... :)

1 comment:

Nick & Dana said...

Haha did you show stephanie the picture of nate "changing" ellie's diaper? Silly kid. Miss u guys!!