Wednesday, October 2, 2013

365 Days of Toddler Style: Day 3

Sorry for the poor lighting, busy busy day.
The day almost escaped before I could sneak a picture in. This is probably one of Ellie's favorite outfits. Pink and purple, her favorite colors, and a skirt. She loves skirts, because then she is a princess. She also loves her red polka dot shoes.

Shirt: Target
Bubble Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target
Necklace: ribbon with a bell (She actually loves this necklace. I threw it together for her last Christmas while I was decorating for the holidays, to keep her out of my decorations.)

And I have to sneak in a picture of her brother, because he is a prime example of baby fashion done right, right?? Polo and a diaper. He's rocking it.

I'm totally kidding and really need to dress my baby up.

No comments: