Wednesday, May 15, 2013

There is Beauty All Around

So I try, emphasis on try, to do some kind of school type activity with Ellie every day. Monday is a color, letter or number for the week; Tuesday is our science day; Wednesday our emphasis on reading and art day; Thursday is history day; and Friday is music and have fun day.

Today we did a little nature walk through our backyard. I got the idea from here.



I'm grateful for such a beautiful world that reminds us of all we have to be thankful for. Sometimes the monotony of the every day is hard to get through, but these little simple pleasures are wonderful reminders. And I am very thankful for a backyard to play in and have so much beauty in! So many different colored flowers right in our own backyard.

1 comment:

Nick & Dana said...

AAWWW beautiful! All I can find in my backyard is...dirt. :( Love you guys!