Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And There is No Queen of England!

So, maybe we haven't been completely strict with our money like I kind of mentioned in the last post. We recently made two movie purchases.

Two weeks ago I was at Target (making my first pregnancy clothing purchases), and Matt was at Fry's (an electronic store like Best Buy). He calls me and says, "I'm going to get you a present". I tried to tell him not to, but he rarely listens to me. ;)  Well, he saw Tangled playing on the TVs and we've heard lots of people say they really liked it, plus it was a good deal. It was really cute and we both enjoyed it! You can't really go wrong with a Disney movie.

Our second movie purchase just happened this Monday. Last weekend we got Megamind in the mail from Netflix. I LOVED it. The Mr was slightly disappointed that I seemed to like it more than Tangled, but I couldn't help it. I thought the music in Megamind was great! And I just haven't learned the songs to Tangled yet; so maybe with time I'll like it more. ;) So, on Monday we decided to just purchase it, and we've already watched it again. This is a clip of my favorite part of the movie:



In the movie Megamind's best friend's name is Minion. Matt has decided he's going to refer to our children as minions now. :)

3 comments:

Ben and Raquel said...

Loved tangled! I still want to watch Megamind. Ben doesn't like re-watching movies, but I do. So on black friday we sift through the $2 movies at Walmart so I can build up my supply!

White Flower Boutique said...

i need to watch megamind! i loooove tangled! i didn't know you guys bought it.. cute :) good pick matt

Nick & Dana said...

^^ that's me, dana. hahah i think you know that though