Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello.

Goodbye Summer. I'm REALLY going to miss you.

Summer Highlights:
Visiting with my AWESOME sister and her family :)
Quitting a job - I actually miss it.
MARRIAGE!
Being with my best friend, FOREVER.
Moving to a whole new state.
Hawaii... oh, I'll miss warm weather.
Baking lots of treats.
Cooking real meals, for pretty much the first time. I feel so accomplished :)

Hello Fall. I LOVE you.

Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Fall TV shows! I always love a good tv show, and there seem to be so many that I'm interested this time around. Last Fall I did not want to get into GLEE, BUT I'm REALLY looking forward to the premiere tonight. I told my sister I was more excited for Glee than Chuck, and she couldn't believe it. But I think it's because I love good music, and that show just makes me happy and want to sing out loud.
Fall colors.
Baking MORE treats. (Good thing I exercise.)
Starting my sewing phase.
Visiting family.
Holidays - FFF - Family, Friends, Food. Doesn't get much better than that.

Welcome Fall, I embrace you.

2 comments:

Nick & Dana said...

Haha i still think you're crazy for being more excited for glee! But atleast you were MOST excited for vd right?? Oh please tell me you were!! I loove fall too but i will miss summer. Actually not really cause its way too hot to go outside so im looking forward to the cool crisp fall weather! Now katelyn and i can go to the park more :) ps when christmas time comes lets make goodies and swap recipes!! :)

The Walsers said...

Ooo, ya. I like that idea! Bring your best recipes!!