Monday, August 30, 2010

Motivation...?

So, last weekend I made a realization about myself. I have an easier time to be motivated to do the things I hate strongly dislike (i.e. working out and eating healthy), than doing the things I love (i.e. my photography class, reading, decorating our home, scrapbooking, crafts, etc.).

It's driving me nuts trying to determine why that is. So, from today forward I'm going to try really hard to motivate myself to actually do the things I love, without slacking from the things I've already got under control. Hopefully this new goal for me for the last quarter of the year goes well! I know Matt would really appreciate it! ;)

1 comment:

Nick & Dana said...

man if i were motivated to do the things i hate i'd feel awesome!! Haha thats good though doing things u love is important :) cute picture!!!!!!!