Monday, September 30, 2013

365 Days of Toddler Style: Day 1

I have a very funny toddler. I'm sure all parents do, because kids are just funny. Well my daughter loves clothes (she said so herself just the other day, and I thought to myself, "Oh dear, we better lock up our wallets"). And every morning as soon as she wakes up, gives me my hug and kiss, she says, "Mommy change my clothes." I then try to suggest something for her to wear, she turns it down and peruses through her clothes and picks out her own outfit.
A little glimpse of previous outfits
And sometimes I win on the outfit choice because she gets dirty.
At first it bugged me that her clothes never matched and were quite colorful. Now, that I've decided it's not a battle I want to have every day, I get a kick out of seeing what she will chose to wear and try to get a daily picture. Hence, this blog series came about, which is also inspired by the types of blogs where they document their daily outfits (such as this one or this one). And hopefully over the next year we'll see some growth in what she learns to pick out to wear.

DAY 1:

Color matching. What can I say, at least she knows her colors, right? And it does not matter the temperature outside, she will wear long sleeve if she so chooses (yes, even if it's 100 degrees).

Shirt: Target
Skirt: Target
Sandals: Old Navy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Her beauty makes the clothes look even nicer than they are. She is so precious.

Nick & Dana said...

Haha, hey I'm actually loving the yellow outfit! She is one crazy, independent, funny girl. Love her!

Ben and Raquel said...

Haha, love this. I can usually subtly talk Tyler into wearing outfits that match...but maybe I should just start taking pictures of all the outfits he can come up with!