Friday, June 29, 2012

Marriage

So, I realized I never blogged about Christmas break, but I'm not going to back track and do that. And really one of the most exciting parts about the break was my little (not so little) brother Nathan got married! And the reason I'm blogging about this now is because my other "not so little" brother A.J. got married in April! And I want to post a couple of pictures from both of their weddings. I am so proud of them marrying great girls and getting married in the temple. It was wonderful to attend both of their weddings and be there to support them. Dana and I are happy to have two new sisters! We are so happy for my brothers and their wonderful brides. We wish them a happy eternity together!

Nate's wedding:
The beautiful, happy couple!

My happy little brother all grown up!

My brothers

Ellie with her uncle Nathan :)

Cute cousins :)
 A.J.'s wedding:
The beautiful, happy couple!

Hubby and baby
Lauren wrote a song for AJ and sang to him at the reception; so beautiful!
The last Morris to get married, way down the road.

My adorable nephew

Ellie with her uncle AJ











1 comment:

Nick & Dana said...

Oh cute! I'm so sad we didn't get pictures of their weddings :( we are so bad at bringing our camera. I'm glad you got some though. Yay for both of them! And that picture of bubby is so cute, I REALLY can't wait for his day.. well i can wait ten or so years! :)