Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Presidents Day Weekend Part 2

This is me and one of my best friends, Dana, college roommates for 3 years!
One of many dances we attended
Another dance
Dana moving away after 3 years of being roommates
Besides my family escaping to Arizona for a winter getaway, my friend Dana and her sister Tracy came to visit! Tracy has a February birthday and they decided to go to warmer weather to celebrate. It was great seeing them! I was looking through old pictures and we had some great times, in my opinion. I miss those days.
8 years later
Dana, Me, Tracy
Thanks for coming! Hopefully we'll see each other again soon.

1 comment:

Nick & Dana said...

Holy cow! Really 8 years later?? That's crazy. You guys looked so cute in all the byu pictures :) I miss byu and living with you too! :D