Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Month Eight

I think I say this every month, but where does time go? I cannot believe 8 months has come and gone since little miss E joined our family. It's incredible to to see the change that's happened over these 8 months:
Ellie has tried green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, bananas, applesauce, pears, peaches, rice and oatmeal. The only things she doesn't seem to like are peas and green beans, but if I mix some with other veggies she can't seem to tell. She is also now eating cheerios, puffs, Chex cereal, gold fish, and bread. I think she loves being able to eat by herself.

She wears 9 month clothing for the most part. She's an expert crawler, stander, and sitter. She loves music! And overall is just a happy baby that we love very much!

Videos of her:
    Ellie's first time crawling (1/23/12)
  Ellie crawling a month later (2/26/12)
   Ellie practicing running
   Ellie dancing to the music


1 comment:

Nick & Dana said...

i didn't see this! oh my heck she looks so cute running, haha and it will be even cuter when she's actually doing it on her own! i can't wait.. then we REALLY have to get the two little girls together :)