Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oklahoma!

At the end of October baby E and I were able to accompany Matt on his business trip to Oklahoma! Which just so happens to be where my sister lives with her family!

Ellie and I had lots of fun spending time with Aunt Dana and cousin Kate: 
  Halloween
Dressed up for Halloween. Katelyn loved squeezing Ellie's round cheeks!


  Park
Lunch at the park
Ellie's first time going down a slide!

Katelyn LOVES parks!
   Eating Rice Cereal


We started her early on solids; but only because she was sleeping so terribly at night while we were in the hotel (waking every two hours, sometimes every hour) I was going crazy willing to try anything to get her to sleep better. It didn't help much, but she did like being able to eat like us!
      Swimming
First time swimming!
She was very calm while in the water, so I'm assuming she liked it!
    Cousins
It was a lot of fun watching these two cute cousins interacting. You know the song from the Little Mermaid "Part of Your World"? I felt like Ellie was saying that as she would stare and watch Katelyn run around. And then it was funny when cousin K wanted to be the one doing what baby E was doing. Such as to be without pants, or take a bath. Ellie would occasionally make Katelyn laugh, but Katelyn did a great job making Ellie giggle! These two were so cute together. I sure do love them both!

    Baby Shower!


I have several more photos, but I'll stop here. It was a great trip! We want to give a special thank you to Dana for picking me and Ellie up everyday from the hotel so we could hang out with her! And also a thank you to Nick and Dana for opening their home to us. The three weeks went by so quickly. I wish we could do it again!

1 comment:

Nick & Dana said...

Aw seeing these pics makes me miss you guys and spending time together :( i wish we could visit.. Nick and I will make a special trip out to arizona! ;)