Monday, September 26, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

Is a NAP!

Every year my family and Matt's family rotate names for gifts. This year I'm planning on asking for 4 hours of babysitting from whoever (whomever?) gets my name! All they have to do is take the baby outside of the house so I can't hear her peep. Ahh, I can't wait! :)

*NOTE: Ellie isn't that bad at night. She just wakes to feed one or two times before 6 in the morning. And I'm not very good if I don't get a 7-8 hour block of sleep. Those 15-30 minute interruptions are no good.*

3 comments:

Emily Davis said...

I know! That can be my early Christmas present! Bring her on over!

Nick & Dana said...

Ah i won't get to :( bring her to ok before the baby comes and i will!! :)

Ben and Raquel said...

that is definitely the hardest part of being of mom {for me}!!! i'm like you and NEED a good solid block of sleep. Don't worry, Ellie will get it down eventually and it'll feel awesome!